..::Slide Show::..

..:: Kitsune's fave songs ::..

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm HURT, REALLY...

I'm really hurt, I just keep it inside because I know, when you get the chance to know it, you may say i'm a sensitive person, the truth is I'M REALLY A SENSITIVE PERSON SOMETIMES ..!! But since I became a sophomore, I suffered inside and never got the chance to bring it out. I felt that I DON'T HAVE FRIENDS. I felt that my AUDITION friends are the real friends I have.

MY CLASSMATES NEVER KNEW THAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME, I'M HURT ENOUGH! I HATE ALL OF YOU! EVEN THOSE WHO ARE INNOCENT ARE AFFECTED. WE ARE A WHOLE CLASS AND IF ONE HAS A MISTAKE, ITS EVERYONE'S MISTAKE.

I remembered last field trip, after I got my lunch, I was thinking to eat with Roxette, Hannah and Jam, the HUT was big enough for 10 people. But they were 3 and I was asking if I can join them. They say NO because its FULL!
EXCUSE ME!? FULL, THE HUT CAN BE ENOUGH FOR 10 PEOPLE! THEY SAY ITS TOO HOT AND ITS NOT FIT FOR US.
Oh come on! I got really mad! They're like a BITCH, I thought those people were MY FRIENDS AND EVEN Roxette WAS MY BEST FRIEND. How can you do these to ME?!
After it I walked away and I saw Anna, Mikaela and Erika eating I said hi to them and Anna asked me if I want to join them, I agreed and they gave some space to me. They were not my classmates, but they are batch mates and they are not even my close friends but still they invited me.
I was happy and I can't believe the people who are not close to me, are the one who's nice to me.
We went together, toured the place ourselves again and enjoyed the day.

2-25 St. Godfrey of San Beda College Rizal, THE WHOLE CLASS HURTED ME! IF YOU DON'T KNOW! AND I AM TELLING THIS NOW, I can't control it anymore, once this happens, our adviser will do the action. That's my warning.

No comments: