..::Slide Show::..

..:: Kitsune's fave songs ::..

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Field Trip!

Last Monday, October 20, 2008 was our school field trip.
We went to Subic Bay in Olongapo City.
I arrived at school 5:25am. I almost got late. I woke up late and took a fast bath.
We went first to Ocean Adventure. It was a lot of fun.
We toured the whole place and we watched the Sea Lion Marine Patrol show.
The show was fantastic! I wished that the sea lion kissed me instead of the other girl..
After that we took our lunch, the food was good enough, its yummy.

After eating my lunch we watched the dolphins.
Those dolphins were fantastic~

There was a story about the 2 dolphins.
The small dolphin named Sam was caught in a fishing net, but someone asked the help of Ocean Adventure. After helping, the Ocean Adventure took Sam and healed him and they thought that they should just adopt Sam and train him so he can perform.

After 2 years that event happened again, this time they met Jerry. Same thing happened.

The story touched me up. After that we left the place and went to Zoobic Safari. We have more fun, more screams and more things to do.
We met our tour guide, Ate Apol.
1st we went to the Tiger Safari. We collected money so we can buy chicken so that the tiger can catch us and we are inside in a very different type of JEEPNEY.
After we bought the chicken and we got inside the Safari, the 1st tiger ate the 1st chicken and JUMPED ABOUT THE JEEPNEY. Haha, our team was laughing and one of our classmates got shocked and said a bad word.
On the other bus, our gay classmate keeps on screaming and screaming.
After that we went on the bus again and went to the place where are the tigers are.
Wew, there were 35 tigers, but the 3 are on the Safari and enjoying to eat some chicken. xD
Wew, the smell was killing me stinky. After that we went to the Ostrich, we didn't went down because its their mating season. The ostrich may catch us or we'll be kicked by an ostrich.
We went to the place where the Itas are and danced the Ita dance of the Filipinos.
After that we went to the Hip Hop Baliway[?]. And it was hard, I asked for our class president's help because I can't do it.
After that we went to the crocodile and watched how they eat the chicken. xD
After it we toured the last place and it was great.
While we are walking and went to the place were there is an ostrich. Our class president, Chris noticed something and picked it. I asked what is it and he said look, its a feather of an ostrich. I asked if I can have it and he gave it to me. Wow, the feather of a ostrich is a great remembrance.

There it ends, I got home 8:30pm in the evening.

No comments: