..::Slide Show::..

..:: Kitsune's fave songs ::..

Saturday, December 20, 2008

i told him :)

I'm so freaking happy ! Last December 16, 2008. I told my crush on how I feel towards him.
I always thought of saying it to him, but I can't do it since a year ago since we where freshmen.
Now that I became sophomore and 2 days before the x-mas party, I told him how I feel.
Well, before I said it. It took me many distractions like I keep saying on the phone "wait! mom's calling me!" even though its not true. Then after 1 distraction. I told to him that I like him and iLy :]
Well. I still remember his words and it stuck into my mind.
"Before we hold off, Thanks for your appreciation and I hope I'm not your distraction" and he asked me my grades ! What the! haha :)
Then I told everything about my grades.
Then when he found out what happened to my english grade,
I told the whole story.
Until now, I can't stop being happy for what happened. :)
iLy Carl Cervantes :)

No comments: