..::Slide Show::..

..:: Kitsune's fave songs ::..

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Past ..

I can't describe it...
While darkness is conquering me...
I will never shed my tears...

80% of me is covered with darkness and 20% of me is covered with light...

I wanna die...
I'm losing hope, faith and trust in myself and to others now...

I want to drop out
from School and life my alone
and die in sadness...

I want to leave home...
But I dunwan to live alone...
I can't leave my parents alone ..
THEY NEED ME...

I am the reason why they are together now...

If I leave home...
Where will I live ?
I won't run to my beloved one's house and live there...
Even though he wants to live with me forever...

I need to finish my current mission which is my priority now...

I want to be successful in LIFE...

~> I don't want to be broken again.. I don't care about his looks...
I care about his love for me, his loyalty and his way of life, when we grow up and become as one... He must do his every best so when we meet with our parents, they will be proud for looking for someone as successful as our parents.

No comments: