..::Slide Show::..

..:: Kitsune's fave songs ::..

Monday, November 17, 2008

The "BEST" thing I did !

Hey EVERYONE !

I'm gonna share what happened a while ago !

So FTW for me !! XD

I was really mad to 2 of my classmates !

They were hurting me secretly and keep on teasing me.

I know it was a wrong thing to cry but I CRIED.

And when our science subject was over.
Our science teacher [our class adviser] talked to me.

But my groupmates was still on our table.

And the teacher asked who did those things to me.

I told it was the GAY and the LESBIAN

and the lesbian was saying something and I said "Putang ina mo! Tumahimik ka nga nga!"

"tumahimik ka na nga!" in english means "shut up!!"

and my teacher was like this >>> o..O

And my teacher got mad and asked my other classmates to leave the laboratory.

There my teacher talked to me and she asked what to do

I told her "patawagin mo mga magulang at kausapin mo!"

the english translation for that is: "call their parents and talk with them!"



Hahahahahah !! I've been saying tons of bad words today.

Sorry for the badword above :p


And today is the day where I got my card grade =p

No comments: