..::Slide Show::..

..:: Kitsune's fave songs ::..

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Ecchi Life <3

I enjoy my life as a Ecchi now.
The DaEcchiStars Fam at Audition PH was my light..
I changed a lot! Shi & Kalel are one of my closest friends there.
The others except my couple are my friends.
I love my couple <3

Thanks to them every pain, sadness, anger & darkness goes away when I'm with them.
They are my light to save me from eternal darkness.
I will remain as a Ecchi forever!
Even this is only ONLINE or VISUAL WORLD...there's nothing different from it!
If we are true to each other even though its just ONLINE, we will have friends around the world.
I will never regret my decision for joining DaEcchiStars!

I love my FAM <3
I love you all DaEcchiStars <3
I love my 1 and only doc Manz <3

No comments: