..::Slide Show::..

..:: Kitsune's fave songs ::..

Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm afraid .. Is it my END ?

I can't hardly believe its near.

That event .... was the best and the worst..

After that event I was confined in the hospital for 1 week and 2 days ..

I don't want to have dengue again.

Dengue = its a disease.. you can get it if a mosquito with dengue disease bit you.. depends on the place neither ..

And its almost going to be a year if Nov. 28 comes.

Coz' I was absent for 2 weeks.

The 1st 4 days, I was at home.

And the nurse injected me wrong so the nurse injected me again ! [OUCH!!]

I don't want to let it happen again.

That disease can kill a person.

And I dunwan to die yet. =[

I think I got that because I wasn't drinking my vitamins and I don't eat very much.


I'm lucky because I survived that disease.

Coz many people die because of that.

No comments: