..::Slide Show::..

..:: Kitsune's fave songs ::..

Monday, November 10, 2008

Yeah, its the time !

Maybe now is the time to move on.
Thanks to Kalel & Shi for counseling and shared their stories.
Now, I'm eager again to move on from all what happened in my past.

My past was terrible, but there were times that I was happy.
Everything started out when I met Shi.
And joined her FAM at Audition which is DaEcchiStars by making a new account and later on I joined there using my main account.

After joining ..
I met many people like Kalel, Travis, Biz, Jen, Chi, Jeran and the others.
I enjoyed my time there. Even though I was young, they treated me with respect and treat me as their friend too, they treat me like how they treat the other members.
I will never regret my decision on joining Shi and her FAM.

They are also my light now.
They gave me hope to move on and never look at the past anymore.

While posting this one, I want them to read this.
They are now so special to me.
They lightened me up from the darkness inside.
Even though this is only a visual world.
I could say they are a real friend.
We came from different countries,
different races but we still accepted each other for who we are.

I'm happy now. I will never let my feelings affect me again.
I will never do stupid things.
I will try my very best not to emote in front of my parents and friends,
because I don't want to give problems because of me.

Ecchis:
Thanks for everything. You gave me the light to move on and change.
I appreciate all of you. I love you all..as a friend of course!..
Please take care as always. And let God bless you!

No comments: